Traditionally when out of office, on holidays, working offsite or after hours there was limited ability to interact with a site’s security system. Today, using 3G/4G and 5G technology, instant access to a site’s security system can be provided via biometric authenticated devices with encrypted secure networks.
Whether the security systems are installed in a remote regional area or a highly populated CBD environment, Wormald Security can offer mobile technology solutions to;
- Issue access cards remotely (using a mobile device as a card)
- Control site security systems
- Receive push notification alerts – customised alarm events, access denied, etc
- Interact with a site’s system to control, isolate, arm/disarm, unlock/lock doors
- Respond to events as they happen
- Reduce cost and risk exposure of stolen or lost physical card credentials
The ready availability of 3G/4G, and now 5G has been a catalyst for the development of effective mobile video monitoring solutions.
Today, video systems can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the globe. This provides numerous benefits, including;
- Immediate access for first responders (eyes on the scene) for security and safety
- Receive push notifications from your system to your handheld devices alerting of issues discovered via smart content video analytics
- Easily shared video events with third parties
- Record and stream video from mobile devices directly to a site system for incident archival
- Audio talk down to site to warn off intruders or address suspicious behavior
- Respond to incidents as they happen
In addition, Wormald Security offers advanced Integrated mobility solutions incorporating access control, video, SIP intercoms (help points) and advanced content analytics to provide comprehensive mobile situation awareness solutions.
With world-class integration partners, Wormald Security provides solutions to address operational pain points using advanced technology to improve site safety and drive policy adherence through pro-active alerts, behavior analytics, autonomous analytics assessment and response procedures.