The Wormald Security team prides itself on being an industry leading security integrator, leveraging its vast industry experience to provide comprehensive, well thought out, engineered and designed solutions to meet our clients’ exacting needs.
From high security defence sites, sensitive compartment information facilities (SCIF), data centres and power stations to airports sea ports and customs clearance facilities, a complex integrated solution involving IP CCTV, access control, intercoms, SAP, key safes, encrypted IP networks and perimeter protection, Wormald ensures every client receives a superior quality solution delivered by highly skilled and qualified field teams, with every project finished with piece of mind and pride.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
Wormald Security has highly skilled and certified product engineers, technicians, technical designers, CAD designers, estimators and IT professionals to ensure every aspect of our clients’ electronic and physical, IT and surveillance security system requirements are delivered to the highest standard.
A quality integrated security solution provider requires a high level of expertise across multiple disciplines with the ability to understand the interdependencies that each service, system or component has on each other. At Wormald Security we pride ourselves on our team’s ability to work closely together at all times, both during and post project delivery. Our priority is on the long-term sustainability of the provided solution and to ultimately deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction.
The Wormald Security engineering team comprises of technicians and engineers with capabilities in:
- Allied Telesis
IP video management solutions
- Milestone XProtect
- Genetec Security Center
Physical access control solutions
- Gallagher access control
- Lenel Access control – Onguard
- Inner Range Integriti and Inception
High security encrypted intruder solutions
- Gallagher Type 1A
- Gallagher Class 5
- Dell/HP servers, workstations and storage
- Virtual environments
- High availability and fault tolerant solutions
- Thermal solutions
- IP video analytics solutions
- Fence detection
- Drone detection
- Radar detection
- Ground loop detection
Physical Security Information Management Solutions (PSIM)
- Live Earth
There are numerous benefits in being able to prefabricate solutions offsite wherever possible. At Wormald Security we provide a full range of prefabrication services.
Examples of prefabrication benefits include;
- Optimal recycling of packaging and waste removal within our factory
- Pre-loomed and pre-drilled cabinetry and hardware
- Pre-terminated, labelled and documented cabling terminations
- Pre-programmed and commissioned software and IP systems
- Pre-tested configurations, factory acceptances tests (FAT)
- Pre-commissioned and tested high availability (HA) systems
- Pre-production evaluation and configuration of IP based solutions
- mistake proofing
- Expedited onsite project delivery and vastly reduced client exposure and interruption
Ultimately, we strive to deliver the highest quality solution possible for our customers.